Monday, July 10, 2006

contd of life and death

no my grand father,don,t give me akick.
being grandson eating all,and that is my trick
if you make funny,then i shall give you kick.
see my son ,there is rapid heart bit .
if you die,what will happen beyond it.
truly i shall give yoer gaya pindi.
after givingpindi,do you draw a gandi..

then see my bravery.
see sahebghost smoking cigerette and coming straightly.
oh my son i prey to you.
see pleaderghost wearing longcoart along with troops,how can i dis allow.
pl listen my son,today you will get card and sweet.
as you and yoer troops are most efficient.
denga ghost walking along leg reverse and head downwards coming straight.
thenga ghost with his long leg coming right.
n.b[]imp.-in bengali pindi is abit of abody and throws in the ganges or in falgu river after cremation on
burning ghat.gandi is a line drawn by expertise so that a man can not go after a line,otherwise adanger may come.
saroj khan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home