Sunday, July 09, 2006

contd of life and death

oh my ghost,i am not able to reply more.
oh you did not eat as there is no plate before.
oh my grandfather, kamarburo,the aged blacksmith came on burning ghat at late.
card, sweet and meat with rice keeped on my plate.
oh ,you have bored me here.
if i do not get card,sweet and meat you will be put on fire.

i am not afraid of death, i shall go on burning ghat
.oh my grandfatherlet me remain alone.so i may be reluctant
why understood, your group will be increase.
no more risk,i shall give you release.
pl tell me how many nos in your group.
again same talkyou will see,if comes in troop
there are so many thenga ,denga,keoytaghost, all are my colleauge.
truly tell me what type of ghost you are,otherwise i shall give you kick..
saroj khan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home